When it comes to emerging technologies, there is one word that has drawn more controversy than others: The Cloud. With cloud replacing infrastructure, hardware and software, it is ultimately changing the face of IT. It is a game changing phase of IT that is not just a passing phenomenon but a reality that has just begun to realize its potential.
As a small business owner, you are always looking for an advantage, for an edge, for the next opportunity to ensure your own success. 50% of large enterprises have already deployed cloud in their organizations. Whether your company is medium or small, there are many benefits to be gained from cloud. In today’s rapidly changing world, how companies can make their cloud success a reality? Here are five tried and proved ways that cloud supports business success.
- Businesses are always interested in finding ways to achieve the same business goals faster and less expensively. Cloud Computing is undoubtedly the most cost-efficient method to store and process data. As efficiencies improve, however, new opportunities reveal along with that – not only to do the same things better but to perform entirely new tasks altogether.
- When you’re in the cloud, you can access computing resources on demand. For startups, this capability offers the freedom to create and experiment without making a huge investment in servers or IT staff. It also provides a way to seamlessly handle surges in demand. The cloud offers a way to manage a sudden flood of usage without forcing the company to buy servers that might sit idle once the peak passes.
- Cloud explodes the business possibilities. Cloud is nearly compatible with everything. If you want to offer a new service, using the cloud as the delivery platform makes your offering immediately interoperable with would-be customers using any variety of devices, operating systems, and networks. When access to almost anyone and everyone has opened up, business possibilities explode.
- Cloud opens the wide gate of collaboration capabilities. Employees anywhere can sync up and work on documents and shared apps. Teams of executives, employees, contractors or partners can come together informally in the cloud using file sharing, conferencing, and other collaboration tools to update timelines, pitch decks, and other documents wherever you are — in the office, at home, or on the road using your smartphones
- Cloud–based backup and storage very much support business growth. No complaints about low storage space anymore! Cloud offers unlimited storage capacity. Several cloud services offer scalable backup and storage to easily accommodate additional employees and computers.
Not only its cost efficiency and flexible computing resources, cloud computing also holds the potential to redefine the relationship between corporate IT departments and business units. It is these drivers that made cloud computing shift the paradigm of how Information Technology is used nowadays.
Insight Consultants are already successful in integrating cloud services. Insight offers successful cloud enabled services to our clients. We follow a structured approach to establish our client’s business needs, assess the underlying technology components like infrastructure, application, processes, policies etc and then deploy the appropriate cloud computing components. We were successful in analyzing current state to identify opportunities for leveraging cloud computing, assess and recommend the optimal cloud orchestration solution set, migrate cloudready applications and data to cloud environment, management of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS components, managed services for a cloud environment etc. For best output we do the required changes across people, process and technology, and accelerate the transformation of IT to an on demand, service-oriented environment.
To know more about our cloud services, do Contact Us